Becoming a GardHouse intern is one the best decisions you could make during your collegiate experience. From paid internships to personalized development, you’ll feel right at home with the GardHouse team.
What We’re Seeking
Minority college students interested in joining GardHouse as an intern have to meet the following requirements:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s & Master’s degree and demonstrate interest in one of the following areas:
- Business & Business Management
- Communication & Marketing
- Computer Science
- Public Health, Social Work, & Psychology
- Ability to dedicate 15 hours per week during the following dates each semester.
2023-2024 INTERNSHIP CYCLES
Cycle 1 (Fall Semester)
Monday, March 6th – Friday, March 24th: Applications Open
Tuesday, April 4th or Thursday, April 6th: In-Person Interviews (Location TBD)
Monday, April 17th: Decision Letters Extended
Monday, April 24th: Offer Response Deadline
Cycle 2 (Spring Semester)
virtual office hours
M-F: 9 am – 5 pm
809 Westmere Ave Suite C Charlotte, NC 28208
GardHouse is a qualified 501(c)(3) organization for tax-deductible donations.