Becoming a GardHouse intern is one the best decisions you could make during your collegiate experience. From paid internships to personalized development, you’ll feel right at home with the GardHouse team.
What We’re Seeking
Minority college students interested in joining GardHouse as an intern have to meet the following requirements:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s & Master’s degree and demonstrate interest in one of the following areas:
- Business & Business Management
- Communication & Marketing
- Public Health, Social Work, & Psychology
- Ability to dedicate up to15 hours per week during the following dates each semester.
2023-2024 INTERNSHIP CYCLES
Cycle 1 (Fall Semester) – closed
Cycle 2 (Spring Semester)
- Tuesday, September 5th – Monday, October 9th: Application Submission Period
- Tuesday, October 24th & Thursday, October 26th: Virtual Interviews
- Tuesday, November 7th: Decision Letters Extended
- Friday, November 10th: Offer Response Deadline
virtual office hours
M-F: 9 am – 5 pm
809 Westmere Ave Suite C Charlotte, NC 28208
GardHouse is a qualified 501(c)(3) organization for tax-deductible donations.