Empowerment for Life Network- Marketing Intern
Position Overview: We are seeking an intern that can provide Empowerment for Life Network with strategic direction on increasing brand awareness through traditional and digital marketing initiatives. The ideal intern will have a proven track record in both verbal and written communication, market research, and content creation.
- Assist with content preparation, content development, topical research, and data.
- Develop a marketing plan that covers both traditional and digital strategies and tactics.
- Increase brand awareness by implementing data-proven strategies.
- Establish a digital campaign focused on the recruitment of guests, clients, and vendors.
- Maintain a database of all guests, clients, and vendors secured by digital outreach.
- 3.0 GPA or greater
- Can attend 3 of the 4 professional development sessions on 10/1, 11/5, 2/4, and 3/4
- Seeking a degree in Marketing, Communication, or a closely related field.
- Proficiency in conducting marketing research is required.
- Must exhibit attention to detail, excellent organization, and communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize tasks sufficiently while working independently.
- Interested in television/radio production, and/or related field required.
Location: Charlotte, NC (hybrid)
Duration: October 3 – April 7
Pay: $5,000 stipend, which equates to $20.83 per hour
What We’re Seeking
Minority college students interested in joining GardHouse as an intern have to meet the following requirements:
- Attend a 2 or 4-year post-secondary institution in Charlotte, NC, or surrounding areas
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Cover Letter Statement
- Ability to attend three out of the four Enrichment Kitchen programming events in person on 10/1, 11/5, 3/4/, and 4/4
GardHouse connects students to 16-week paid internships within a small business or nonprofit organization during academic year.
Interns are paid $5,000 ($20.83 per hour) for providing operational support through their internship.
Interns are required to work 15 hours per week while providing operational support to a small business or nonprofit.
While enrolled in an internship, GardHouse offers several workshops throughout the semester to enhance your overall experience. From student networking to resume editing, we provide students with additional tools to elevate their employment prospects post-graduation.